Michael P. Laffey
350 Eagleview Boulevard, Suite 150
Exton, Pennsylvania 19341
610-524-2100 ext. 122
Michael P. Laffey is a Partner in the General Liability and Subrogation Practice Groups. Upon graduation from the Dickinson School of Law, Michael served as an assistant district attorney in York County, where he successfully prosecuted numerous felony and misdemeanor cases at trial.
Prior to joining ConnorsO’Dell, Michael worked for nearly ten years at Holsten & Associates, where he successfully defended municipalities, police officers, and other government employees at trial.
Michael has extensive experience in civil defense matters, including municipal liability, premises liability, automobile negligence, and civil rights. He has been lead counsel in numerous bench and jury trials in federal and state court. He is also an experienced appellate lawyer, having performed oral argument in the United States Third Circuit Court of Appeals and the state appellate courts.
- The Dickinson School of Law, Carlisle, Pennsylvania (J.D., 2002)
- The Pennsylvania State University, State College, Pennsylvania (B.A., 1991)
- Pennsylvania Courts
- U.S. Third Circuit Court of Appeals
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania