Lisa A. Miller
350 Eagleview Boulevard, Suite 150
Exton, Pennsylvania 19341
610-524-2100 ext. 129
As a partner in the Firm’s Workers Compensation Practice Group, Lisa has focused her practice on the defense of workers’ compensation matters for over 17 years. She represents self-insureds, as well as major insurance companies, and Third Party Administrators.
Lisa actively engages with Employers, Adjusters and Third Party Administrators to achieve the best results for the client’s specific needs, whether it involves litigating a case to conclusion, or working towards an early resolution.
Ms. Miller has been certified as a specialist in the practice of workers’ compensation law by the Pennsylvania Bar Association’s Section on Workers’ Compensation Law as authorized by the Pennsylvania Supreme Court.
Ms. Miller earned her undergraduate degree from Dickinson College, which included study in Spain. She obtained her law degree from Widener University. She is fluent in Spanish, a great asset to our clients when immediate investigation is required in the face of a language barrier.
Outside of work, Lisa is the Vice president of her Homeowners’ Association. She supports the Susan B. Komen Foundation for education and cancer research.
- Widener University School of Law, Wilmington, Delaware (J.D. Awarded May 1998)
- Dickinson College, Carlisle, Pennsylvania (B.A. Awarded May 1994)
- Universidad de Malaga Cursos Para Extranjeros (Academic Year 1992-1993)
- Pennsylvania 1999
Associations & Memberships
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Chester County Bar Association
- Delaware County Bar Association
- Successfully obtained a subrogation recovery in excess of $225,000.00.
- Successfully argued that the Carrier is entitled to Supersedeas Fund Reimbursement in a termination petition/Compromise and Release context, and in a subsequent termination petition/appeal of an average weekly wage issue.